Diavel 1260 S
Displacement: 1262 cc.
Power: 159 hp (129 Nm@7,500 rpm)
Gearbox - 6 speed
Dry weight - 218 kg.
Net weight 244 kg, ready for the road, with full tank (Net weight according to DIN According to Directive 93/93 / EC with all working fluids, with tank filled up to 90% of its capacity)
Engine: 4 stroke, L-two-cylinder Ducati Testastretta DVT 1262 with water cooling, 4 valves per cylinder.
RIDE by WIRE electronic throttle control
The model is equipped with a 48mm Öhlins adjustable usd titanium fork
Rear suspension - Monoshock Öhlins with adjustable compression and one-sided, aluminum hinge
Lightweight rear drop made of polished aluminum
Tank volume 17 liters
Front brakes - 2x320mm semi-floating discs.
Brembo radial 4-piston M50 devices
Brembo pumps and metal hoses
Rear brakes: 265mm disc with two-piston floating devices
Seat height - 780 mm
Fuel consumption - 5.4 l / 100 km
- Ducati Cornering Bosch ABS Evo - Anti-lock cornering system with angle sensor.
- DTC - traction control with 8 operating modes
- RIDING MODES - three control modes (Touring, Sport and Urban) with special engine settings (Power Mode, ABS, DTC)
- POWER MODES - three types of engine power settings depending on the selected control mode (159 hp in Sport Mode with aggressive deployment when accelerating, 100 hp in Urban Mode with smooth deployment when accelerating, 159 hp hp in Touring Mode with smooth unfolding when accelerating)
- DUCATI WHEELIE CONTROL system against front tire lift when accelerating with 8 operating modes
- RIDE by WIRE electronic throttle control
- Ducati Power Launch Evo (DPL) - A system that provides the fastest and safest start.
- Ducati Quick Shift up / down Evo (DQS) - possibility to shift gears, up and down, without clutch
- Ducati Multimedia System (DMS)
- Hands-Free Ignition - Keyless Ignition
- Illuminated buttons on the handlebars
- 3.5 inch TFT color display
- Fully LED lighting system
- Self-closing turn signals
- Daytime running light
- Anti-theft system