Displacement: 1262 cc.
Power: 159 hp (129 Nm @ 7,500 rpm)
Gearbox - 6 speed
Dry weight - 218 kg.
Net weight 244 kg, prepared for travel, with full tank (DIN own weight In accordance with Directive 93/93 / EC with all workers, with tank provided for up to 90% of its capacity)
Engine: 4 strokes, L-two-cylinder Ducati Testastretta DVT 1262 4 valves per cylinder with water cooling.
RIDE by WIRE electronic throttle control
The model is equipped with a 50 mm adjustable usd fork
Rear suspension -Monoshock with adjustable compression and one-sided, aluminum hinge
Rear lightweight aluminum drop
Tank volume 17 liters
Front brakes - 2x320mm semi-floating discs.
Brembo radial 4-piston calipers M4.32
Brembo pumps and metal brands
Rear brakes: 265 mm disc with two-piston floating devices
Seat height - 780 mm
Fuel consumption - 5.4 l / 100 km
- Ducati Cornering Bosch ABS Evo - Anti-lock cornering system with angle sensor.
- DTC - traction control with 8 operating modes
- RIDING MODES - three control modes (Touring, Sport and Urban) with special engine settings (Power Mode, ABS, DTC)
- POWER MODES - three types of engine power settings depending on the selected control mode, Urban Mode with smooth unfolding when accelerating, 159 hp. v. in Touring Mode with smooth deployment at gas supply)
- DUCATI WHEELIE CONTROL system against lifting the last tire when accelerating with 8 operating modes
- Ducati Power Launch Evo (DPL) - A system that provides the fastest and safest start.
- RIDE by WIRE electronic throttle control
- Hands-free ignition - Keyless ignition
- Illuminated buttons on the handlebars
- 3.5 inch TFT color display
- Fully LED lights
- Self-closing turn signals
- Ducati Quick Shift Up / Down Evo (DQS) - Ability to shift gears up and down without clutch
- Ducati Multimedia System (DMS)
- Anti-theft system